Regional Sales Manager is responsible for achieving the sales quota of all RGB Spectrum products to all customers within the area (TOLA) and for the management of all customer service contacts within the region.
- Responsible for achieving the quarterly sales quota
- Build and maintain a network of manufacturer’s reps for the AV/Security Channel and establish annual quotas by rep firm
- Handle all sales leads and inquiries in a timely manner
- Handle technical support calls when necessary
- Conduct integrator and consultant training sessions within the region
- Engages End users as appropriate to qualify projects and work with certified integrators to successfully conduct the design and sales cycle with that end user
- Complete quotations for all RFQs within the region
- Particular attention will be required in managing the Design Win program. Including preparing and maintaining a Design Win Action Plan for each account. These Plans will be presented at the quarterly sales meeting. In addition, all visits to Design Wins need to be reported on in a trip report to the VP of Sales
- Maintaining an accurate forecast of “sales by account” for the next 90 to 120 days and a Design Win forecast by account for the next 2 years
- Track the sales performance of the region versus quota by rep territory
- The results of all Contacts need to be documented in the Microsoft Dynamics CRM management software. In-depth Account management, Opportunities/Forecast tracking using sales process and Lead processing
- Complete expense accounts on a weekly basis and timely complete all other administrative requirements
- Attend national and regional shows providing support for setup, tear down and most important working the booth at the show
Normal Job Requirements
Skills and knowledge required:
- Location: Dallas or Houston Texas is required.
- Requires excellent communication and selling skills. The ability to quickly learn technical products. A self-starter highly motivated to close sales with the ability to learn simulation and command and control applications and use this knowledge in a consultative sales approach is required.
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years of related AV experience or IT with video knowledge particularly as a Regional Sales Manager selling technical products.
Education and training:
- Requires a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent directly related experience in technical sales. Technical degreepreferred
About the Company
RGB Spectrum provides innovative solutions for the display, recording, and transmission of computer and video signals. Since its founding in 1987, RGB Spectrum has established itself as a leading designer and manufacturer of cutting-edge video/graphics processors and decision support systems.
Company offerings include multiviewers, video wall processors, matrix switchers, codecs, recorders, and integrated solutions for control room management. RGB Spectrum's products are preferred by major global organizations in industrial, security, medical, educational, commercial, and military markets.
At RGB Spectrum, you will join a growing team of talented professionals, and be a part of an industry-leading organization that has a long history of innovation.
We offer all the advantages of working in a smaller, more personalized environment. Each employee can make a difference and directly contribute to the success of the company.
We offer full benefits including 401(k), medical/dental/vision, FSA, HSA, tuition reimbursement, commuter benefits, and competitive compensation package.