We are currently looking for a Regional Sales Manager to join Thales. As a Regional Sales Manager for the Identity and Access Management team to work remotely in New York where you will promote and position Thales’ robust Identity and Access Management portfolio of highly secure products and solutions into Enterprise accounts. Your success in this endeavor will secure the digital lives of millions of people.
- You will be responsible for managing a number of Thales’ existing customers and landing new customers within a defined region/territory.
- You will maintain and expand the business scope for customers based on set individual objectives, strategic business line planning, and the Thales global strategy.
- You will be the main point of contact with the customer and have responsibility for the ‘well-being’ of all the accounts you manage.
- You will act proactively to detect and create opportunities, identify and acquire potential customers directly or with Value Added Reseller (VAR) channel.
- You will farm existing accounts to upsell and grow current business.
- You will be responsible for driving net new revenue through new business within their territory/region and exceeding quota.
- You will work collaboratively with your peers in other regions as well as your internal colleagues to facilitate a positive team environment
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or Engineering or a post-graduate degree.
- We are looking for someone with 5+ years of strong account management or solution sales experience
- To succeed at this job, you must have previous experience in IT solution sales experience
- Must have a good business analysis and mid-term vision, great negotiation skills, the ability to create and maintain good relationships with senior managers and C-Level executives, knowledge of high-technology market (IT Security and Cybersecurity), good marketing analysis skills
- Previous experience working with Microsoft Office, and SalesForce.
- It would be preferred if you have experience/knowledge in CRISC and CISSP.
- Strong oral and written communication is key
- Must be team and goal-oriented, who has high organizational skills, persistent, autonomous, accountable, and be a strong leader
- Must be able to travel of up to 50% of the time.