Teledyne DALSA’s Industrial Products Division located in Billerica, MA, specializes in machine vision solutions to end users. We design and develop advanced Vision Systems, Smart Cameras and software for industrial inspection and a wide range of application needs, from positioning robotic handlers to complete assembly verification.
Teledyne is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, transgender, pregnancy, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability, protected Veteran Status, genetics or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
If you need assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (805)373-4545. Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will receive a response.
Position Summary and Responsibilities
The role holder will be responsible for growing sales of Teledyne Dalsa Industrial Products throughout the US Northeast. This will involve developing, managing and supporting a distributionnetwork that provides adequate coverage and strong growth opportunity across the region. In addition, the role holder will identify and directly solicit regionally based global accounts with a goal to develop supplier relationships that will generate growth for the company worldwide.
- Develop a close working relationship with our partners involving frequent travel
- Work with partners to develop regional sales plans to achieve growth expectations
- Solicit new partners in underperforming or unsolicited regions
- Make corporate presentations to customer prospects
- Develop strategies to penetrate global companies based in the US Northeast
- Assist with the resolution of technical problems in support of our partners and customers.
- Represent the company at industry tradeshows and support partner technical seminars
- Contribute to the development/betterment of products by communicating your feedback along with customer requests and customer feedback
Education and Experience
- Bachelordegree minimum is required or experience commensurate with responsibilities.
- Very strong verbal and written communication in English is a prerequisite
- Minimum of five (5) years of Automation distribution management and development
- Technical background preferred, EngineeringElectrical/Mechanical
- Offers unique perspective: align our insights to key customer priorities, reframing the way customers view their business
- Drives two-way communication: engage the customer by deliberately linking their business priorities with our value proposition
- Leverages individual value drivers: understands and influence a wide range of customer stakeholders
- Establish value: qualifies and quantifies the impact of our value proposition versus competing solutions, comfortably navigates negotiations.
- Drives Momentum: proactively builds partner mindshare and is able to advance our position within their supplier lineup
- Preference will be given to candidates demonstrating:
- A strong global business sense and desire to contribute to the overall company efforts and initiatives
- Motivation and ability to internally and collaboratively strategize on how to grow the business with a high level of autonomy and empowerment
- Motivation and ability to challenge customers through meaningful positive interactions
- Industry experience managing distribution
- Experience in industrial machine vision technologies and applications