Premion is hiring a Regional Sales Manager for Mid-Atlantic that will take a leadership position focusing on sales of our Premion advertising and data services to agencies and clients in Philadelphia, Baltimore and surrounding markets.
Currently, TEGNA employs salesforces in 42 US markets within its station groups and regional markets who are representing Premion within those and their surrounding markets.
If you can answer yes to these questions, this job might be right for you:
- I have been successful in Philadelphia, Baltimore, and surrounding markets
- I would like to be a part of an exciting new business in a high growth category (e.g. OTT)
- It excites me to think I could work inside an industry leader and become part of a strong team of high performers
- I am seen as a leader, communicator, team player and innovator
- I like the intensity of a fast-moving environment
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Manage all sales efforts for Premion in Philadephia, Baltimore, and surrounding markets – experience in political advertising is preferred but not mandatory.
- Become a subject matter expert in all things OTT, digital video, and related data.
- Leverage and develop existing and new relationships with agencies in the market(s).
- Develop and execute annual strategic revenue plan that achieves goals and grows market share in assigned territory.
- Work closely with inventory and ad operations teams to maximize all opportunities.
- Identify, monitor and accurately forecast sales activity.
- Work closely with marketing to develop and maximize Premion’s business.
- Recognize the changing media landscape and adjust strategy and tactical plans quickly.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or related field
- Minimum of 5-7 years of media sales experience in key markets including Philadelphia and Baltimore and surrounding markets
- Proven innovative sales leader with record of sales achievement
- Knowledge of all facets of broadcast, OTT and/or digital video
- Effective driver of integrated revenue and strategy
- Ability to think and lead strategically as thought leader and problem solver
- Strong attention to detail and roll up your sleeves mentality.
- Excellent interpersonal, team and leadership skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced CRM system experience; Salesforce.com experience desirable
- Ability to travel 20% of the time