Are you passionate about technology and making your customers successful, and do you have the ability to articulate the value and return on investment of an enterprise solution across multiple decision-makers? If yes, this could be the role for you!
We are seeking a hardworking, results-oriented, sales professional to drive revenue growth calling on large enterprise accounts.
Regional Sales Managers are individual contributors who play a vital role in driving a significant share of revenue for Splunk.
We provide our reps with an environment in which they can make valuable contributions from day one while also building opportunities for learning and growth. The work you’ll do will directly impact the experience of our customers.
You will establish a vision and plan to guide your long-term approach to pipeline generation. You will consistently deliver license, support, and service revenue targets – dedication to the number and to deadlines. In addition, you will:
- Land, adopt, expand, and deepen sales opportunities.
- Explore the full spectrum of relationships and business possibilities across the client’s entire org chart.
- Become known as a thought-leader in machine learning and predictive analytics.
- Expand relationships and orchestrate complex deals across more diverse business stake-holders.
- Holistically embrace, access, and utilize the channel to identify and open new, unchartered opportunities.
- Work as a team for the most efficient use and deployment of resources.
- Provide timely and informative input back to other corporate functions.
- 10+ years of direct sales experience selling enterprise software to large enterprises (required) in fast-growing, changing, and competitive environments.
- Previous experience utilizing partners, channels, and alliances to sell more successfully and overachieve your quota.
- Relevant software industry experience in any of the following: IT systems, enterprise or infrastructure management, application development and management, DevOps, security, business applications, and/or analytics. Subscription, SaaS, or Cloud software experience is preferred.
- Consistent track record of new business development and over achieving sales targets with prospects and customers in the defined territory.
- Strong executive presence and polish, and excellent listening skills.
- Experience with target account selling, solution selling, and/or consultative sales techniques; knowledge of Force Management, MEDDPICC, and Challenger methodologies is a plus.