- 7+ years of above quota sales experience as a Regional Sales Manager.
- State and Local Government sales experience.
- Existing CIO relationships and ability to develop C-level relationships within State & Local accounts in the central region.
- Prior experience selling Internet technologies (e.g. FTP, HTTP, DNS, SSH, etc) and a working knowledge of web based security and networkinfrastructure with the ability to articulate these technologies to customers.
- Ideal candidates will have prior experience selling networksecuritytechnologies including but not limited to: Security Proxies and Caches, SSL/IPSec VPNs, and Firewalls.
- Extensive domestic travel is required.
- BS technical degree or equivalent.
- Self motivated.
- Strong communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills, both internally and externally.
- Enterprise sales experience with and actionable rolodex of decision makers.
- Superb organizational skills.
- 'Whatever it takes' attitude and motivation to deliver above quota performance.
- Prior startup experience, experience being one of the first RSMs into an organization.
- Experience working with Channel partners and understanding of a Public Sector, channel centric 'go to' market approach.