Regional Sales Manager - Specified Lighting Products
LED Luminaires / Fixtures • Smart LED Systems
Rich in history and with an emphasis on top grade, specified luminaires. This leading USA manufacturer boasts advancements in state of the art, specified LED fixtures and turn-key LED lighting systems for architectural and healthcare applications.
As Regional Sales Manager and expert in SPECIFIED LIGHTING PRODUCTS, you will use your substantial expertise managing manufacturers reps/agents in lighting. We need a professional who can get products spec'd by lighting designers and architects, and close business with distributors, contractors, and end users.
To succeed, you must have a stable work record, demonstrated accomplishments in commercial LIGHTING products and application, withstrong specifier relationships and experience managing the manufacturers reps. This must be your primary and recent experience.
In particular, please show your expertise to:
- Manage, train, and drive the lighting agents/reps
- Build relationships with the most important Lighting designers, architects and engineers in your territory
- Schedule and roll out new product programs and promotion programs
- Make sales calls for New Product introductions
- Coordinate National Account opportunities together with the Key Accounts Manager
- Inform the Product Managers about competitor’s product and marketing activities
We think at least 5years of success in the above areas is fine. Again, this must be your primary and recent experience. Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred.
Eastern US territory from Maine to Florida. You must be currently living and working in this region.
Become part of the team of people who live their passion and apply their creativity and knowledge. Excellent starting salary, lucrative bonus plan, and company car.
For confidential consideration, please contact our executive search firm and be sure to pitch your fit to the specs above!