Regional Sales Manager - Shoulder
5 - 7 years experience • Medical Equipment
Regional Sales Manager- Shoulder
Driven. Performance. Leader. Vision. Integrity:
An exciting time for a New Challenge and a New Career!
Medical Sales Manager:
JOIN A RISING World leader in developing and marketing high quality surgical instruments.
Devices that are used in cranial and spinal procedures, peripheral nerve repair, small bone and joint injuries and the repair and reconstruction of soft tissue.
Territory: Central US
- Min. 5+ years Orthopedic device sales management (shoulder)
- Min. 3+ years Sales Management Experience with Orthopedics (shoulder)
- Direct sales management with experience hiring distributors required
- Documentation of Sales Success
- Ability to travel as necessary
- Base $150, with Year 1 @ plan $200, – $250,
- Uncapped Commissions/Bonus
- Year End MBO
- Full Benefit Package, 401K w /co. match, ST/LT Disability, Life
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Paid Vacations/Holidays
Direct SalesRecruiting, LLC, (DSR) and DirectHR are National Recruitment organizations partnering with National, Regional and Local Clients to bring qualified candidates a career and a future. DSR offers over 50 years combined Recruitment, Sales and Management experience. We are, along with our clients, an Equal Opportunity Employer and are committed to hiring and supporting a diverse workforce. A M/F/D/V