DASAN Zhone Solutions, Inc. – (NASDAQ: DZSI) is a global leader in network access solutions for service provider and enterprise networks. The company provides a wide array of reliable, cost-effective networking technologies—including broadband access, Ethernet switching, Passive Optical LAN and software-defined networks—to a diverse customer base that includes more than 1,000 of the world’s most innovative customers in more than 50 countries worldwide.
The demand for digital data is skyrocketing, and today’s carriers and enterprise companies need a cost-effective and reliable solution that supports fixed broadband and mobilenetworks. To meet this growing need, DZS offers a diverse product portfolio of networking technologies that keep our customers’ end-users connected – at home, at work and on the go – with video, voice, data or whatever digital content the future will bring. Unlike companies that provide static, off-the-shelf solutions, DZS works hands-on with customers to implement and support systems that fit their needs today and can easily expand and adapt to the demands of the future.
Dasan Zhone Solutions, Inc. (DZS) is actively seeking a Regional Sales Manager, Service Provider Sales. This position will report to the Senior Vice President of America Sales. The preferredlocations for this team member will be Denver, Minneapolis, Dallas. Would also consider Kansas City, St. Louis, Omaha, Sioux Falls or Salt Lake City.
Job Summary, Key Responsibilities and Qualifications:
- Maintain and Develop customer relationships and close business with Broadband Utilities, Broadband Municipalities and Tier II, III and IV Telecommunications Carriers
- The candidate must have a hunter mentality. Ability to find, establish and manage a complex sales process establishing Dasan Zhone Solutions’ state of the art Fiber access solutions to major service providers. Should be very comfortable leveraging social networking, prior business relationships and cold calling in finding new prospects and turning those into customers.
- Candidate needs the ability to partner withinternal marketing, support resources and channel partners to grow awareness, prospect and develop business case based sales strategies to generate revenue.
- Target markets will include Tier II, III and IV Telecom Carriers, CLECs, Utilities and Municipalities. The position is intended to focus on sales activities and revenue production as an individual contributor role.
- 5-7+ year successful track record in networking equipment sales, history of meeting stretch performance goals.
- Background in voice, data and video transmission networks as well as Carrier networks inclusive of outside plant and access architectures.
- Excellent presentation and communications skills.
- Ability to function in a technical as well as business value oriented sales model.
- Capable of selling to engineering levels as well as business management levels within prospect accounts.
- Prospecting and qualifying skills must be strong to ensure we focus corporate resources efficiently.