Regional Sales Manager... Security Software
Regional Sales Manager
Our Client an exciting information security software company with a patented technology that revolutionizes the security posture of organizations now seeks a Regional Sales Manager to join its executive team. The Regional Sales Manager will manage the entire scope of the sales process and will work with Executive leadership to develop and execute sales and sales strategies and is responsible for all phases of the sales process, final presentation and signed contract. Key contacts will include prospective clients, channel partners, and internal support teams. Must be an individual contributor as well as lead and participate in multi-functional team efforts; must understand and effectively communicate all portions of the business to all internal and external stakeholders. Managing day-to-day interactions and understanding inter-dependencies is central to success in this position.
Please Note: This is a remote position and candidate can reside in or around any of the cities listed.
· Directly responsible for the company’s revenue
· Develop plans and strategies for developing business and achieving the company’s sales goals
· Manage the use of budgets
· Manage the sales teams and resources to deliver profitable growth
· Work with the Executive Leadership, Marketing, etc. to develop and execute market strategies for the target market segments.
· Participate in development of combined market segment and geographic plan
· Participate in market research and definition of target client profiles
· Develop and execute individual sales strategy to include target clients
· Recruit, train and manage new direct-sales team
· Develop key prospective client and channel relationships
· Negotiation, Identification of prospect/new clients, management of solution development process, and oversight of RFP deliverables
· Participate in and support our marketing efforts
Desired Skills and Experience:
· Bachelor’s Degree & and actual experience selling security software to financial Market place
· Experience in selling Information security products to enterprises
· Must have a start-up experience
· Resourcefulness, can-do approach is key to success
· Proven “track record” of tangible success, including leadership and team
· Collaboration/relationship-building/management is essential,must also be able to effectively prepare and manage meetings and presentations both personally and technical