Regional Sales Manager Job on the West Coast
If you are an entrepreneurial Sales Professional open to better career opportunities on the West Coast, then we may have an ideal career position for you. We are seeking an experienced and talented Sales Professional to work for this progressive materials solutions manufacturing company supplying a wide mix of customers from Aerospace, Automotive, Energy Storage, Electronic Devices, LED lighting and many others. The role will be responsible for identifying sales opportunities during the ideation phase of product development, which will require developing contacts and customers in the Engineering, Research/Development and Purchasing roles.
The Product Segment is a growing and dynamic market for thermal management and EMI Shielding applications and will require someone coming from this technology. The Regional Sales Manager will cover the West Coast of the United States including California, Washington State, Oregon, Nevada and colorado.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
- Maintains a technical understanding of Company products, primarily Thermal Interface Materials, EMI Shielding , Heat Spreaders for electronics cooling, touch temperature reduction, and heat shielding.
- Finds and develops opportunities within OEM customers requiring Thermal Management Solutions in applications such as enclosed electronics (smartphones, Laptops, tablets, Set Top Boxes, Camera, Routers, VR, Storage devices, etc), Lighting, Automotive, Battery, Displays, Telecom and Aerospace, etc.
- Utilizes sales tools to create demand and satisfy the needs of the customer (e.g. quotes, samples, literature, technical support, etc.).
- Creates, evaluates, and prioritizes opportunities from customers, works with the marketing group and applications engineering as appropriate, to win design-in position in targeted electronics markets.
- Meets with and develops close relationships with key decision-makers to demonstrate the organization’s commitment to its largest and most critical customers, develops new or emerging customer applications for growth.
- Aids the Sales Director’s by contributing to the planning and development of pricing, marketing and commercialization strategies. Participates in monthly Forecast Meetings and works to ensure forecast is 90% or greater accurate.
- Manages the development and sales activities of Manufacturers Reps & Value Added Resellers for Sales, including the selection and deselection.
- Adheres to company safety regulations and advises customers on correct use of product (Product Responsibility).
- Effectively prepares and communicates information for sales activities and transactions in a timely manner (populate databases, call reports, highlights, leads, quotes contracts, global agreements, etc.); in Customer Relationship Management software when appropriate.
- Monitors and communicates competitor activity and market trends.
This role will include a company Car, Home Office Set Up, Tablet, Cell, and tools required to work remotely and be successful.
The compensation package includes a salary, bonus, company car, home office, expense account and great benefits. There will be travel mostly in the Western United States and Internationally on occasion.
PrincetonOne is an equal employment opportunity employer.