Our client is a leading national full-line food ingredient distributor! They have over 60 years of demonstrated experience, are over $500 million in size and are in an aggressive growth mode! We have been retained to find a talented Regional Account Manager to oversee the Colorado/Utah Territory.
The Regional Sales Manager executes company short and long-term aggressive growth strategy through expanded wallet share in assigned customer base and developing new business; develops account plans and ensures company resources are appropriately aligned to meet customer needs and expectations; provides information and guidance to internal Customer Operations personnel related to sales activity support and customer-specific service requirements; and is responsible for meeting individual budgeted revenue and margin objectives.
- Territory: Colorado and Utah
- Travel: About 50% of the time
- Role will: Focus on securing new business and maintaining current business within the territory
- Reports to: Sales Director
- Bachelor?s Degree
- Five+ years of ingredient salesexperience
- Experience in sales growth strategy, customer account planning, and execution
- Demonstrated ability to build and manage customer relationships
- Experience with CRM systems
- Ability to travel within assigned territory approximately 50 percent of the time and outside of territory as needed; must possess and maintain a valid driver?s license, ability to drive a car and fly in commercial airplanes