Regional Sales Manager
Billion Dollar Hydraulic Manufacturing Company is looking for an Area Sales Manager (Illinois, Missouri, Minnesota) that will be responsible for driving sales growth within a specified region (Eastern U.S. Region) focusing on core market segments. The selected candidate can be home based as the job will require travel to multiple states where clients reside. The selected candidate will develop and implement a sales strategy, and coach and mentor his/her team to attain revenue and profit goals.
- Direct the sales effort in the Mid-West region of North America to meet sales targets based on strategy,
- Overall accountability for and ownership of OEM/Direct and Distributionsales in the assigned area.
- Interact with the prospect buyers/customers in order to reinforce the marketing strategies of the company.
- OEM/Direct market development - define core segments, supportmarketing and engineering in the development of value added solutions for our customers.
- Forecast sales by units, segment by segment and build budget5+ years to support growth strategy.
- Maintain the product’s competitiveness by recommending an effective pricing strategies based on value added not just cost.
- Interact with U.S customers/prospects for the purpose of marketing and selling, evaluating performance and strength, delivery of customer product training, negotiating agreements, supporting customer product integration, and sales planning and forecasting.
- Bachelor degree in Engineering preferred or related applied products background with Business degree.
- 5+ years of previous successful Salesexperience in an applied/engineered solutions/products business.
- 1+ year in any of these products - industrial shock absorber - vibration technology - springs - hydraulics - dampers
- Strong Computer skills including high level of proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point)