Reference Code: 3721
Guided by the pioneering spirit since 1906, Montblanc revolutionized the culture of writing with breakthrough innovations.
Today, the Maison continues to push boundaries and evolve the expression of fine craftsmanship across each of its product categories: the pinnacle of luxury writing instruments, timepieces, leather goods, accessories, fragrances and eyewear.
With every innovation, Montblanc offers new functionalities and groundbreaking designs imbued with the Maison’s heritage of sophistication and crafted to the highest standards through the skills of its artisans in each of its manufactures whether Hamburg, Germany for its writing instruments, the Swiss Jura in Le Locle and Villeret for its timepieces or Florence, Italy for its leather goods. Reflecting its ongoing mission to create fine lifetime companions born from the most pioneering ideas, the iconic Montblanc Emblem has become the ultimate seal of performance, innovation, quality and expression of style.
With its origins deeply rooted in the culture of handwriting, Montblanc continues to assert its cultural commitment around the world with the creation of wide-ranging initiatives to promote arts and culture in many forms, while honouring the modern day patrons who support the advancement of the arts.
- Manage sales to optimize potential of each account
- Regularly visit, build and maintain relationships with account staff and principals
- Prospecting: Presentation of brand to new business opportunities – securing estimated new business dollars and doors
- Key Account management within region
- Implement merchandising concept(s) including SIS
- Maintain and improve in-store presence and visibility
- Organize, and train staff on how to present brand
- Secure and improve best real estate in store
- Securing appropriate model stock per door; make changes against door performance
- (In)formal training at P.O.S.
- Provide marketing feedback including any competitive information
- Manage inventories and sell-in/sell-through
- Conduct business plan meetings with top 5 to 10 accounts
- Review back order reports w/ Customer Service to provide appropriate alternative
- Responsible for full penetration of model stock in appropriate trade class
- Liaise with marketing group on all local marketing activity/manage requests from region
- Mandatory in store attendance for all trunk shows, special occasions, holidays, and Christmas season to assist in selling of Montblanc at point of sale
- Sales reports/Co-op forms/Business plans and other administrative duties
- 10 years sales experience required preferable with luxury watch & jewelry trade knowledge and background
- Ability to travel extensively to mange accounts in region
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and Microsoft office skills
- Entrepreneurial ability to operate independently, as well as to be a team player
- Strong organizational skills, with a pro-active and problem solving approach to tasks
- Expert computer skills – Outlook, word, excel, powerpoint – including images
- SAP knowledge preferred