$80K - $100K(Ladders Estimates)
As part of our North Americas sales team, the Regional Sales Manager - Enterprise Solutions Group (RSM ESG) will be responsible for identifying and closing business opportunities for assigned territory and accounts in their assigned Vertical, and fully executing against revenue targets. Our most successful sales people are able to position Quantum as the provider of choice amidst aggressive competition by using a solutions-based approach matching our hardware, software and services products to critical customer needs.
In addition to quickly establishing strong customer relationships and understanding our customer's businesses, we expect the RSM will also build effective relationships internally with engineering, service, marketing, operations, etc. so our customer's expectations are routinely exceeded.
- Actively pursue net-new business opportunities with aggressive prospecting into existing accounts and new business prospects; working closely with the Pre-Sales Engineers, Sales Management and Inside Sales Representative to ensure geography based objectives are being met.
- Build strong relationships with existing and new Quantum Value Added Reseller partners to help identify and close business.
- Accurately forecast pipeline deals through SalesForce.com, and participate in weekly funnel calls with peers.
- Manage all RFI, RFQ, and RFP processes.
- Collaborate as appropriate with business alliance partners and other distributors to expand the reach of our products and services.
- Utilize consultative, solution based selling techniques to identify opportunities for Quantum's StorNext portfolio including high performance SAN solutions as well as archive management software.
- Manage business reviews and customer satisfaction activities.
- Represent both the voice of the customer to Quantum and the voice of Quantum to the customer as required to resolve issues and attain revenue goals.
- Act as a central point of escalation for customer concerns or supply chain/technical issues and drive resolution.
- Participate as required in business improvement initiatives.
- A minimum of 3-5 years of enterprise, end user focused sales experience, preferably in the ADAS/AV data storage/software industry, is required.
- A minimum of 5 years' experience working in the data storage industry focused on selling storage solutions to improve complex workflows and long term archiving.
- Bachelor's degree is preferred.
- Consultative or solutions selling approach is a must.
- Experience selling to Automotive OEMs/Tier 1 and 2 Suppliers
- Demonstrated knowledge of negotiation tactics and persuasive techniques.
- Ability to motivate and inspire others.
- Exemplary interpersonal and verbal communication skills, as well as presentation skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Team oriented.
- Must be able to prioritize and multi-task.
- Exceptional organization skills and time management techniques.
- Special attention to detail and follow-up.
- Individual must exhibit a positive, "can-do" attitude.
- Strong problem solving abilities.
- A high degree of honesty, integrity and sound judgment.
- Working knowledge of Primary and Secondary Disk Storage as well as Data Archive.
Valid Through: 2019-9-16