Our client a $225M manufacturer of plastics and graphic products is seeking a seasoned sales leader-manager to grow business in the New England region. A key to interviewing for this opportunity is to have a track record in selling something commercial, through a channel, industrial or a business product leading distribution and 2 direct sales reps.
* Set the sales direction and goals to meet the company's regional sales objectives
* Establish professional relationships directly with customers and nurture those relationships across all levels of the organizations
* Continuously communicate with all stakeholders internal and external the sales direction, goals, and progress
Hire, manage, supervise and develop the outside sales team to meet the objectives
* Perform personally at the highest level of ethical standards while communicating and
supporting the company code of conduct
* Establish individual sales goals and incentive programs
* Manage pricing sales and credit policies in line with corporate guidelines
* Grow the business at a rate well above the industry growth trend
* Promote the products and find new customers and applications for the products through a pull
marketing strategy with end users
Experience Required: We need Candidates who have a College Degree and
- 15 Years of Sales experience. Candidates need to have managed a Distributor Network.
- Must have experience in Territory Management with volume >than $20 Million annually
Excellent benefits, expenses, car allowance and growth! For confidential consideration please submit your resume . Interviews in one week.