Regional Sales Manager - Point of Care
Are you looking for your next Hospital Sales Team to lead? If you bring the gift of motivation, a strong eye for sales talent, a competitive edge that drives results, and five or more years of hospital sales management in the capital equipment arena, let's talk!
Our client is a very stable, privately owned company with a 50%+ market share in at least one of their product lines. They are releasing several innovative products in the next twelve months and are beefing up their teams in anticipation of strong growth - over the double digits they already enjoy year over year. They seek to improve healthcare through affordable, reliable medical technology.
We will move quickly when the right candidate is identified.
- Bachelor’s degree - minimum.
- Minimum 5 years of documented Medical Sales Management success leading a team of 7 or more direct reports - a distributionbusiness model is not a fit.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Medical Capital sales. Diagnostics, ICU, CCU, ER, POC, Hospital Lab are all a plus.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from customers, managers, other company personnel and business contacts.
- Must project a professional image, have strong communication skills and be of sound ethical character.
- Willingness to travel across multiple states.
Please include the type of capital equipment your team is selling.
To be immediately and seriously considered for this opportunity, please submit all resumes in a Microsoft Word format only. All zipped attachments, pdf’s and WordPerfect resumes, will not be opened. We appreciate your interest however only those who best meet the qualifications will be contacted. 4331