Well established organization in the plumbing/construction/service industry seeking a Regional Sales Manager to join our winning team! Ideal candidate will have 3+ years of experience in a similar role, we are looking for a dynamic leader to take ownership and assist in building a winning team, culture, processes and environment! Our current sales team is small and we are looking for the right individual to take us to the next level. Experience and background in new construction, service and saleswith knowledge in plumbing, HVAC and/or wholesale and distributionsales is preferred. Position can be based out of AZ, TX or FL. This role requires up to 75% travel, an established network in construction, plumbing, etc. will be helpful.
· Responsible for building sales team, achieving sales targets, strategies, and tactics for a specified region as defined by the President of the company
· Responsible for conducting and/or coordinating ongoing comprehensive product and sales training to all channel partners to include distributors, contractors/dealers, manufacturer representatives, engineers, architects, designers, builders, and others as prescribed by the President of the company
· Assist in the development of new business opportunities in all saleschannels to include, but not limited to, Residential New Construction, Plumbing, HVAC, and Energy.
· Maintain a positive and mutualistic working relationship with all channel partners
· Responsible for the promotion of our product range at various trade shows, “lunch and learns”, counter days, etc.
· Provide on a monthly basis a detailed account of all training, competitive intelligence, product requirements, and pertinent information as prescribed by the
· President and as outlined the Market Summary Document Template
· Utilize and manage CRM for all sales opportunities
· Monitor and analyze field salesreports, consumer leads, and CRM, interpret results and suggest corrective action to achieve sales targets accordingly
· Travel to supportsales targets and responsibilities. Time and expenses to be managed based on needs and expectations of specified area
· Assist in the preparation of annual and monthly sales forecast and sales targets
· Implement and provide pricing, applicable discounts, advertising, and rebates as approved by the President
· Implement all dealer, residential new construction, and energy development strategies and tactics as prescribed by President
· Assist in regional marketing efforts to include marketing dollar spend with key partners
· Embrace and support growing business demands in a changing environment
· Minimum 5years salesexperience
· Industry knowledge including but not limited to Plumbing, HVAC, Residential New Construction, Commercial, and Energy.
· Aggressive and seasoned in sales leadership, management, and direct sellingwith quantified results.
· Proficient use of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and various web based tools.
· Understanding of the changing marketplace and ability to adapt to change
· Ability to multi-task and build effective relationships with various levels of the business partner, customers, or teams.
· Up to 75% travel
· Positive, sales-oriented personality
· Strong team player
· Must possess excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to present in front of groups.
· Must be a self-starter with the ability to work both individually and in a team environment.
· High degree of technical and analytical skills.
· Strong technical / customer service orientation/ work ethic
This is a direct hire, long-term career opportunity with a great organization, base pay range is $60K - $75K plus uncapped commissions (six-figures 1st year) plus excellent benefits!