Career Opportunity: Industrial Controls Sales Manager – Scanreco – Western United States
Are you a strategic thinker who can build company sales and increase brand awareness? Do you thrive on expanding your company's presence? If so, this is the opportunity for you.
Scanreco is a Swedish owned leading developer and manufacturer of radio remote controls for industrial applications, cranes and machinery manufacturers. With over 34 years of experience in radio control and radio frequency technology, Scanreco has established itself as a worldwide leader in safe radio remote controls. Our global presence is supported by an expanding network of subsidiaries and distributors.
We are seeking a dynamic and talented Industrial Controls Sales Manager to work independently in the Western US and Mexico promoting and selling our radio controls through distributors and directly to large OEM's. The Industrial Controls Sales Manager should reside in the southwest region of the United States. The Industrial Controls Sales Manager will drive the Company's efforts to position itself as a leader in the RRC industry and achieve its revenue goals. As the Industrial Controls Sales Manager, you will:
- Spearhead business development initiatives that are consistent with the company's overall strategy.
- Win early customers with limited support.
- Drive the development of sales and partner strategies.
- Manage and direct sales through channel partners and programs.
- Maintain key customer relationships and develop and implement strategies for expanding the company's customer base.
- Manage overall sales process within the region.
- Coordinate pricing policies, including volume discounts and terms and conditions, for high-profile customers and channelpartners with the president of Scanreco US.
- Manage multiple business initiatives in a small company environment.
- Revenue generation and strategic partnerships development and management.
- Manage complex contract negotiation and work with President and legal counsel as required.
What we need from you:
- Minimum 5 years sales experience, helpful if in the industrial RRC segment, or crane or mobilehydraulic market.
- Availability to travel extensively up to 75% of time; as required.
- Associates Degree or the equivalent in Electronics, or fluid power helpful.
- Fluency in Spanish.
- Must reside in the southwest region of the United States.
- Working knowledge of doing business in Mexico with ability to travel throughout Mexico.
- Business development experience setting up a new market outside the US.
- Working knowledge of the business climate and culture in Mexico.
- Helpful to have, knowledge/skill set of:
- Basic electronics and manufacturing.
- Electro-mechanical assembly.
- DC circuits, and Radio Remote Control Testing.
- Familiarity with electro-hydraulic systems.
- Familiarity with CAN-Bus network testing.
- Understand Schematic drawing.
- Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States as permanent residents.
- Valid passport and ability to travel throughout North America, and to Sweden for training; as required.
If you are looking for a great career opportunity with a profitable company experiencing significant growth, apply online today!
Employer is EOE/M/F/D/V. No third party candidates please.