LOCALiQ is the marketing solution from the USA TODAY NETWORK providing businesses the smarter way to reach local customers. As local marketing becomes more complex, LOCALiQ empowers local businesses with unique insights from 125 million consumers in our network of sites, apps and experiences and learnings from millions of local leads delivered each year. We couple that with end to end service from our experts using local marketing best practices proven across the country. LOCALiQ simplifies local marketing and provides our clients the confidence of growing.
Our core values: Community, Progress through Passion, Action with Purpose and Belief in People. If you share these values, come join our family!
In this role you will:
- Help to define, develop, and communicate our go to market and rollout strategy.
- Develop and implement training modules focused on: Account identification, securing a Base Buy, On-Boarding process new clients, optimizing current clients via data analysis, utilization of match back technology, and financial analysis of programs.
- You will be accountable for local Pay for Performance revenue; working both strategically and tactically with Directors of Advertising & Performance Program Specialists throughout each division.
- Ensure our Performance Specialists are driving new/incremental revenue (by assessing and facilitating the use of best practices) transitioning of existing key account advertisers, and focusing on lost segments of business.
- Travel to deliver in-market training and client meetings, while assisting sales managers/directors to support Performance Program Specialists in hitting their performance program revenue and margin targets.
- You will be adept at creating innovative multi-media recommendations that integrate proof of performance strategies with digital strategy.
- Hold Performance Program Specialists accountable to performance by reviewing campaign metrics, including margin to maximize inventory profitability and determine areas for improvement on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Network regionally and locally to stay abreast of emerging performance trends, rates and revenue generating solutions.
- Select, manage, and oversee all third party agreements associated with data analysis and Performance Modeling.
We are dedicated to helping our clients grow based on their unique needs. When they win, we win!
What you need to be successful in this role:
- Minimum of 7 years media sales experience (with a focus on local), 5 years media sales management.
- Expert knowledge of all facets surrounding Performance Programs, with expert level data analysis and business consulting.
- Adept at creating new revenue opportunities from synergies between local properties and local advertisers.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Must have advanced PC skills including Microsoft Office
- Strong attention to detail, ability to multi-task and follow-through projects to completion.
- Strong presenter and communicator with internal and external customers and partners.
- Strategic thinker and disciplined executor comfortable developing and making recommendations to senior management.
- The ability to travel extensively (up to 75%) for publishing market visits and local client sales calls is required