Regional Sales Manager - Packaging
Regional Sales Manager - Packaging - MA - 27075434
Our client sells cold packaging and temperature monitoring systems to pharmaceutical and biologic companies. The hiring manager would like to see candidates who have a background and experience selling to pharmaceutical and Biologic companies with clinical trials.
This is an "individual contributor" role and NOT a "Manager" role
This company has used innovation that has propelled them through the past 150 years. Their team has been helping customers around the world create greater visibility into their cold chain processes as well as reduce risk and drive process improvements. The company proudly offers a family of products that are designed to validate pharmaceutical cold chain shipments.
Through intelligent design, the company's family of data loggers continuously monitor temperatures in transit, providing all the information needed to demonstrate compliance with temperature requirements via a pdf file and/or integration with powerful software platforms. Their software uniquely enables users to achieve several goals: 1) store information in a central network that is 21 CFR part 11 compliant, 2) analyze the data through unique report writing software embedded in the system, and 3) manage excursions using its notification management capabilities
The Client likes to hire people that have experience helping customers with clinical trials in their background. If you have these types of experiences or have worked for companies such as; El Pro, Visala, Tempalar, Sensatec, Cooper Labs or Greatbatch, we would like to speak with you!
- Develop, execute and follow a tactical plan for developing new, sustainable and profitable business within the pharmaceutical and biotech industries.
- Achieve and exceed assigned sales quota for territory.
- Gain in-depth knowledge of all company product offerings with emphasis on Shipping and ?Last Mile? Applications, as well as facility monitoring solutions for cold chain warehousing and storage, all sold directly to the bio-pharmaceutical and pharmaceutical industries.
- Represent the company at relevant trade shows and conferences.
- Network to acquire an exceptional knowledge of customers within the market extending to key decision makers and influencers, R&D departments and engineers who are current and potential buyers of data logging and refrigerator monitoring products and services.
- Develop a deep understanding of customers? systems and processes (by cultivating a close relationship, by intense discussions about the customer's real requirements, possible solutions and by establishing accurate documentation on all information)
- Monitor and analyze market trends to assist in realization of new and innovative products/services especially related to key and target markets
- Follow and interpret competitive information in the field to advise appropriate response within the segment.
- Take the local responsibility for assigned existing accounts (<10% of time).
- 4-yeardegree, technical degree a plus.
- 3+ years of highly successful related salesexperience with documented success in building new business.
- Experience calling on technical decision-makers in healthcare or related industries.
- Strong writing and presentation skills
- Independent, reliable, accurate and ethical
- Willing to travel (50%)
- Strong customer orientation
- Analytical and solution oriented
- Valid driver?s license and ability to pass a background check and drug screening
- Hunter/Farmer experience within the pharmaceutical and biotech industries.
- Well organized, can plan and think many steps ahead
- Good people skills
- Can network effectively within an organization
- Knows how to move information
- Overcomes Objections
- Value propositions tailored to audience
- Communication / Listening Skills
- Great questioning skills
Base Salary: $90,000.00 - $100,000.00 (DOE) + $25k of guaranteed commissions paid quarterly to start + $600/mo Car Allowance
On-Target-Earnings: $160,000.00 - $175,000.00 + Great Benefits + Full Expenses
Locations: Boston, MA - Must live in the city
Benefits: Full comprehensive benefits package
Number of Openings:1
Cube Management is a global recruiting and consulting firm that helps companies accelerate their sales, by providing the top-level talent they need to grow their business. Cube Management is a leading recruiting and consulting partner to emerging growth, mid-market and global companies in the technology, manufacturing, healthcare, consumer package goods and business service sectors. We work across the spectrum of Operations, Sales, Marketing, Safety, Engineering, Accounting and Business Development, providing holistic solutions that drive revenue and profit success. Cube Management combines Strategy, Process and People, to produce great results.
For a complete listing of our current job listings please visit http://cubemanagement.com/candidates/job-listings