Are you motivated by leading and mentoring a team of outside sales professionals? Do you pride yourself on your ability to motivate and support your team in achieving their sales goals? Do you have the ability to keep a positive attitude when the going gets tough? Have you led a remote outside sales team driving monthly revenue goals in a solutions-based sales environment? Do you have leadership experience showing your ability to hold a team accountable?
If you possess those qualities, then we want to talk with you. Our Regional Sales Manager (of outside sales) role is heavily focused oncoaching and mentoring a team of Account Executives while growing regional revenue. Rewards Network’s Sales team’s focus is generating new clients within the restaurant and bar industries. You need to be able to achieve business results through coaching and motivating, notby “making the sale” for your team. This role requires 80% travel and the ability to be a road warrior.
What We Offer
- Competitive base salary, monthly bonus, uncapped commission, and unlimited residual earnings on future renewed business. Plus, monthly transportation allowance.
- Virtual work environment including the newest technology (iPhone, new HP laptop, cloud -based CRM - Salesforce, DocuSign, etc.) enabling you to succeed on the go in a remote capacity.
- Robust group benefits, including, but not limited to dental, long & short-term disability, and life insurance and medical benefits through Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Illinois.
- 401K plan with company match along with a robust annual paid time off package.
- A Sales Training support team that provides an in-depth training to all sales new hires to learn as a group; providing real life lessons and a thorough understanding of our products and solutions giving your new team members vast confidence as you coach and mentor inthe field with clients. After all, their success is your success.
- Reimbursement when you dine with any of our nationwide restaurant and bar clients.
- Dedication to diversity in the workplace.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead a team of Account Executives and Account Managers in an assigned territory who will be responsible for developing long lasting partnerships with restauranteurs.
- Lead, coach and mentor an outside sales force; this will include positive motivation and performance evaluation, coaching, providing regular feedback, communication of goals, leading regular team calls, etc.
- Recruit, retain and develop the necessary team within your region to ensure your team and region succeed in achieving results.
- Maintain clear communication lines and a sense of camaraderie with sales team from a distance.
- Develop, implement and attain regional sales objectives. Manage the team to meet/exceed new prospect sales and retention goals on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis.
- Assume P&L responsibility for assigned region and manage accountability for sales team’s performance.
- Spend 80% of the time in the field with Account Executives and Account Managers, joining them on sales calls and coaching them through the sales process.
- Participate in higher level sales negotiations to ensure company policies and procedures are being followed as they relate to the sales process. Review and approve higher level deals as necessary.
- Maintain an expert level of understanding of all products and services offered by Rewards Network.
- Stay current with organizational changes, initiatives, and vision. Lead and motivate sales team around these.
- Operate in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial setting where success is rewarded.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- At least 5-7 years of experience leading and managing an outside sales team selling consultative services in a business to business environment.
- Must have experience leading a sales team that operates in a cold calling sales environment.
- Experience in the restaurant industry or small-to-medium business strongly preferred; financial services or merchant cash advance industry experience is also highly advantageous.
- MS Office skills and experience (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Experience using Salesforce.com is a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to motivate and achieve results through sales team.
- Strategic, organized and technologically savvy in approach to managing a region and team.
- Bring high-level problem solving, quantitative analysis and strong management skills to the team.
- Willingness to travel up to 80% within assigned geographical territory.
- Must be willing to work flexible hours and have a home-based office.
We connect diners to fantastic restaurant experiences by offering unique card-linked offers thanks to our ability to leverage advancedtechnology and powerful data analytics, while simultaneously providing value to our strategic partners' overall loyalty programs.
We work alongside our restaurant partners every day, sharing in the ebbs and flows of their business while helping them achieve their dreams. We provide marketing and financing that work with their business and are truly pay-for-performance. We help them increase revenue, traffic, and customer engagement. Importantly, our services do not require the merchant to discount or give away their products.
Even more, we enhance our partners' loyalty programs by offering a turn-key, scalable dining rewards program that is right for their business model and leverages their unique brand to help increase the value proposition for their customers.
Finally, we connect our millions of members to our participating restaurants, allowing them to earn the rewards they desire when dining out.
Rewards Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO). We encourage and strongly support workplace diversity.