VIQUA (vee-kwa) is a leading water treatment technology company focused on providing residential and light commercial customers with confidence in their drinking water. As a division of a Fortune 500 company, our products are treating water in homes, apartment complexes, campgrounds, resorts, hotels and hospitals in over 100 countries.
VIQUA is looking for highly motivated and creative people to join our team. We offer competitive compensation packages, comprehensive benefit coverage and a flexible work environment. If you thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, hands-on and engaging environment VIQUA is the place for you!
VIQUA provides support in its recruitment process to applicants with disabilities, including accommodation that takes into account an applicant's accessibility needs. Candidates requiring accommodation during the recruitment process are asked to contact Human Resources at email@example.com
The Regional Sales Manager builds and manages all aspects of sales inclusive of account management, business analytics, and channel development for a specific US region. S/He builds business by identifying new opportunities and maintaining relationships with current clients. The Regional Sales Manager also works closely with the following departments; Customer Support, Finance, Marketing, and other sales teams for the purpose of ensuring the delivery of first-class delivery experience
The ideal candidate is proactive, results oriented with a passion for overachieving on sales goals. You are data driven and can communicate using data to improve core KPI's that matter to Sales and help drive VIQUA's strategic initiatives. You are also a person who uses good judgement and is accountable with honest, transparent and authentic communications with your customers and colleagues.
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintains relationships with current customers by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Answering technical and procedural questions for less experienced team members; teaching improved processes; mentoring team members.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
CRITICAL COMPETENCIES / LEADERSHIP ANCHORS:
- Solves Problems- Prioritizes problems for solutions based on highest impact; uncovers and clearly articulates the problem that needs to be solved; looks beyond the obvious symptoms to uncover their underlying root cause (5 Whys).
- Builds strong, effective and diverse organizations- Understands his/her role and how the responsibilities are connected to the team/business strategies.
- Champions Continuous Improvement - Initiates and participates in the thoughtful use of DBS tools; proactively makes recommendations for improvements and actively participates in relevant kaizen teams; strives to deliver highest quality output and collaborates with the team to deliver on shared goals
- Operates with Transparency - Is widely viewed as someone who demonstrates integrity and trust, adhering to the Danaher and OpCo Standards of Conduct; demonstrates empathy, care, and concern in every interaction
- Excellent communication – ability to relate to all levels of personnel throughout the organization
- 5 years' experience in a complex fast paced business environment, preferably as a Sales manager
- Superior analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to build trust with a large and diverse environment - approachable and able to form long lasting relationships with others on behalf of the business
- Experience in analyzing and reviewing data to develop insights that assist in establishing appropriate strategies that lead to the achievement of goals and targets
- Proven track record in sales conversion success and performance
- Proven track record of utilizing Key Account Management to manage important/large customers
- Strong Analytical skills and ability to assimilate complex data and information
- Highly proficient in MS office
- Experience working with sales account databases and CRM Platforms (ideally Salesforce).