The Regional Sales Manager is responsible for the growth of sales and management of sales representatives within assigned territory.
- A bachelor’s degree in Chemical or Mechanical Engineeringpreferred.
- 5 years of experienceselling capital process equipment and management of manufacturer’s representatives.
- A knowledge and understanding of process filtration and related filtration equipment & systems.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of products.
- Must be willing to travel domestically 40% of time.
- Responsible for all sales, marketing, and management of sales representatives within assigned territory.
- Review of customer specifications, sizing and selection of equipment, cost estimation, system design, and proposal generation.
- Assist with laboratory and pilot testing to evaluate process applications.
- Conduct sales calls and direct/supportsales representatives to achieve bookings and profitability goals.
- Negotiate salescontracts, performance guarantees, and terms & conditions of sale.
- Prepare and report on territory activities as required by management.
- Assist in development of sales action and marketing plans, regional salesbudgets and goals in accordance with company sales objectives.
- Interface with all company departments to convey customer’s requirements and ensure customer needs are met.
- Identifying and pursuing new markets and product applications.
- Assist with company marketing initiatives including but not limited to website development, product brochures, trade shows, and product presentations.