Regional Sales Manager
*Position must sit in NYC or San Fran/Sacramento area. Company will provide relocation assistance
- Responsible for sales plan achievement of assigned geographic Area for all Core sales activities for the building businesses. Security/HVAC/Automation/Fire
- Manage the day-to-day activities of the district or branch Core sales team ensuring we meet or exceed customer, employee and sales goal expectations.
- Partner with Area Sales and General Managers to develop sales strategies, negotiate contracts and execute pricing strategy to develop new business and maintain existing business. .
- Review and monitor sales performance, and refine sales strategies as required to ensure employee successfully meets assigned goals and objectives. Reallocate resources to improve overall results as needed.
- Contribute to the development of marketing, customer retention, advertising, pricing, and distribution strategies for the district or branch.
- Ensure the sales force receives coaching and training on the technical aspects of the organization’s products and services; on marketingcampaigns and salespromotions; and on sales techniques, procedures, and standards that will help them achieve their sales targets.
- Build, hire, develop and align a high-performing team
- Focus on high level customer (internal and external) networking and drive growth through collaboration and customer success.
- Work as a team with other area and nationally based core and solutions sales leaders to leverage best practices and achieve company objectives.
- Develop business plans for the territory including business development strategies, salesstaffing, sales market assignments, strategic customer development and industry relations
- Meet with key clients to assist sales representatives with building and enhancing relationships, negotiating and closing deals. Leverage this time for ride along coaching and mentoring.
- Ensure that the corporate sales philosophy is executed in securing quality business approved contractual terms, and profitable pricing practices
- Responsible for administering, communicating and complying with all company policies and procedures, whether formally or informally communicated.
- Demonstrated skills, ability and comfort managing a high volume/transaction sales team.
- Comfortable leading and working in teams, experienced at project management and successful selling at all customer levels.
- Able to create and develop solutions to customer needs while meeting objectives.
- Committed to developing and organizing a multi-talented team.
- Business acumen
- Excellent communication and team building skills with a strong understanding of inter-departmental relations.
- Proven time management skills, prioritization and delivery against deadlines.
- Experience in managing a team through a transition or significant organizational change