The Regional Sales Manager leads a team of field sales representatives to ensure the achievement of regional sales targets for the company. This includes overseeing and leading the identification of business opportunities, building and fostering client relationships and ensuring the effective sales of NEVRO’s products to meet/exceed sales forecasts and goals. This position reports directly to the National Sales Director.
- Direct training, coaching and direction of sale representative/sale specialists.
- Relationship-selling, partnering and managing accounts.
- Fiscal budgetary responsibility.
- Asset/inventory management.
- Initiate and evaluate corporate pricing agreements with customers to ensure competitive value of product line.
- Create business plans and ensure proper execution.
- Promote, sell and secure orders from existing and potential customers.
- Submit periodic reports detailing activities/sales volumes/training needs. Assist sales associates in developing and selling to new accounts.
- Help ensure the success of sales/marketing plan and sales objectives through sales efforts directed towards sales associates and customers.
Skills and Knowledge