The Regional Manager (Neurology Sales) will be responsible for the daily supervision of one geographical region, including coaching for improved performance and monitoring the sales activity within the region. The RSM will be accountable for a group of Sales Representative and/or Territory Managers who make product presentations to achieve product awareness, educate the market and generate prescriptions. The Regional Sales Manager will ideally be located in the Los Angeles Area. The District territories include the greater Los Angeles area, San Francisco, San Diego, & Seattle.
Major Duties & responsibilities:
- Observe each Sales Representative/Territory Manager's sales presentations in the field on a regular basis and provide feedback on these observed observations.
- Complete field coaching reports after each travel day.
- Coach group to make effective sales presentations by offering examples that will improve performance and hold each representative accountable for achieving performance goals.
- Plan and conduct effective sales meetings. Ensure compliance of Company policies and regional expectations.
- Work with representatives to share success stories and best practices with the region.
- Monitor data analytics information to ensure full utilization for maximum impact on prescribing physicians.
- Implement and manage incentive programs as a motivating factor for Sales Representatives.
- Identify high performing representatives for recognition and growth opportunities.
- Collaborate and communicate with Marketing and Sales Administration on literature requests, supplies, relevant data maintenance, support issues and fleet management issues.
- We seek a candidate with a Bachelor's Degree in a related discipline.
- A minimum of three to five years of successful pharmaceutical sales experience is required.
- A minimum of 1 year of management or training experience in a pharmaceutical environment is preferred.
- Experience managing Sales Representatives is also preferred.
- The successful candidate will possess strong interpersonal, teamwork, organizational, follow-up and workload planning skills.
- The RSM must be able to deliver presentations verbally and physically be able to perform all job duties which necessitates:
- Driving in a geographically large territory for long periods of time each day;
- Traveling by airplane and car, usually within the US;
- Performing other job-related duties and responsibilities as may be assigned from time to time.
- The Regional Sales Manager should have a travel expectation of 50-75%.
- Experience with Psychiatry strongly preferred.
Be Aware of Recruiting Fraud