Headquartered in Douglasville, Ga., DBCI continues as a leader in designing and manufacturing commercial-grade steel curtain roll-up doors and self-storage solutions. DBCI maintains its success by focusing on the key components of business: innovation, quality, product development and service. DBCI's team of professionals strive for commitment to excellence, personal responsibility, and exceptional customer service. DBCI was one of the first door manufacturers to use a silicon-polyester paint finish, which provides a 30-year warranty on film integrity and up to a 25-year warranty against chalking and fading.
A DBCI Regional Sales Manager’s purpose is to sell new business as well as maintain and grow existing customer relationships. The Regional Sales Manager works in partnership with Project Services and Customer Service teams to meet the needs of the customer. The Regional Manager is responsible for maintaining a high-level, strategic relationship with the top customers or customers that constitute approximately 80% of their sales base.
- Be a trusted advisor to current customers for their building product needs.
- Developing lasting, mutually beneficial customer relationships with new clients
- Initiate communication with prospective clients to expand revenue base
- Prospect, organize, lead and close orders in assigned region.
- Forecast territory sales based on increasing historical market penetration
- Take action on customer concerns, investigate and understand situations, and offer solutions
- Demonstrate an ability to think strategically regarding services, products, and markets
- Work with management peers in a way that leads to a culture of best outcome the company
- Become the expert on territory market trends, new product requirements and overall market direction.
- Document sales activity and commercial details of projects in CRMdatabase.
- Candidate should reside within the territory.
- Ideal candidate will have 3+yrs. outside sales experience one or more of the following industries- metal building, architectural, roofing, building materials, or construction
- A combination of technical and interpersonal skill sets are essential to success.
- Proficient in the use of a CRM system as well as Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint.
- Strong Project/Negotiation management skills.
- Must be able to communicate effectively to include presenting
- An ability to travel 3 to 4 days a week.