ViewSonic is looking for a Sales Manager passionate for technology to support our business with Zones & PCM. If you like an entrepreneurial environment and love to win, this is the right fit for you!
The Regional Sales Manager will be responsible for all sales activities in support of named National B2B Channel Accounts / Partners. Ideal candidate will have established relationships at the named accounts and live in one of the noted centrally located cities. Individual will be tasked with developing ViewSonic’s Channel programs to increase ViewSonic product sales.
- Develop and grow key accounts as assigned. Responsible for maintaining and increasing volume levels with existing assigned accounts.
- Develop and implement innovative account based marketing plans and activities. Review marketing investments and ROI, and responsibility for the investment of ADF funds.
- Selective targeting of strategic customers in the assigned areas - instituting fresh programs, improving communication between ViewSonic and the target companies.
- Develop a strong relationship with the highest levels of management within each assigned account. Translate this relationship into an ability to go to the top when instituting programs and initiatives.
- Maintain a well-defined sales strategy for all accounts in defined region.
- Effectively manage inventory levels, returns, stock adjustments, and defective return ratios. Effectively manage all required credit memos and follow-up documentation.
- Grow skills to and maintain a high level of job and product knowledge, competition, teamwork, communication, creativity, productivity, time management, career development plans, ongoing sales training, etc.
- Support the Director of Sales and upper management by assisting in reviewing and/or modifying existing strategies and tactics, establishing and maintaining good communication with all levels of the organization.
- Improve development of future budgets, working with corporate to reduce expenses and maintain maximum levels of operational efficiencies.
- Contribute to the development of future marketing and sales programs by regularly reporting to corporate competitive pricing information, new product introductions, and promotional activities.
- Attend trade shows, conduct seminars, participate in sales events, conduct product training and do executive level presentations as required. Extensive travel as required to fulfill job requirements.
- BA/BS degree in Marketing, Business Administration or other appropriate discipline.
- Minimum five (5) years sales management experience within Channel Sales, specifically managing key targeted accounts.
- Demonstrated the ability to promote growth in territory/account and drive growth in sales.
- Passionate for technology, must have working knowledge of how to service, sell, and support projects within target AV accounts.
- Self-starter with the ability to make a substantial number of calls, handles a high volume of activities, and maintain a continuing fast pace.
- Accustomed to business travels, excellent time management and a demonstrated ability to maintain accurate, detailed records.
- Must possess excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills. Also must be energetic, persistent, committed to the product line and position. Driven, competitive and success oriented.