Model N is hiring a Senior Account Executive in our Life Sciences organization reporting to the Vice President, Strategic Accounts. In this role, you will be responsible for prospecting and closing new business and growing installed customer business within a geographical territory. You will act as a business leader, manage own book of business/territory, run business meetings remotely and in person when needed, and close complex deals.
Model N is undergoing significant growth. We are the leading provider of Revenue Management solutions for the Life Sciences and Technology industries. Model N helps customers maximize revenues, drive growth and reduce compliance risk by transforming the revenue life-cycle from inefficient disjointed operations into a strategic end-to-end process.
- Manage relationships within assigned North America geographic territory.
- Act as a business leader, manage own book of business/territory, run business meetings remotely and in person when needed, and close complex deals.
- Demonstrate product and industry knowledge and understanding of Model N’s unique Value Proposition.
- Manage complex sales-cycles and presenting to key business executives the value of our enterprise suite of applications, via web channels and in person.
- Leverage various resources within Model N (Solutions Consultants, Partners, Support, Professional Services) in every phase of the sales cycle to drive discovery and deliver compelling business value propositions.
- Maintain Contacts and accurate Account/opportunity data in Salesforce for assigned territory.
- Achieve/exceed an annual sales quota for SaaS revenues and services.
- Achieve/exceed an annual and quarterly funnel targets.
- A minimum of 5+ years of quota carrying, application software sales experience.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Experience in selling software product suites.
- Experience closing complex sales cycles in a consultative manner
- Direct and new business sales experience with Tier one, $Billion+
- Experience with SaaS and subscription based software sales is a plus.
- Familiarity with implementation of software in an Enterprise environment.
- Experience with the Life Sciences Industry desirable.