As the Regional Sales Manager, you will develop, lead and execute on sales initiatives that will attain profitable sales growth within your region, to meet organizational profitability goals.
• Develop and execute on a plan to attain profitable sales growth within your region, to success-fully meet annual organizational goals.
• Work closely with customers, end-users, industry organizations and research institutions to identify, qualify and prioritize future sales opportunities and improvement needs.
• Partner with the Business Unit General Manager and Sales Manager relative to saleschannel planning, modifying and development.
• You will provide accurate market information regarding industry trends, competitive actions, and influ-ences within the industry.
• You will develop and lead sales initiatives as included in the plan and assigned; with an emphasis on meeting timelines.
• Education: Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in a technical or engineering discipline; or an equivalent of education and experience.
5+ years of industry experience with the understanding of equipment sales through distributor/dealer channels. Agriculture or farm related management, building and/or equipment experiencepreferred.
• Proven planning and sales/networking execution skills. proactive and decisive leader for the business with excellent communication skills. Experience in on-site training of company staff, customers and distributors.
• Technology Skills: Sufficient technical aptitude to understand how to assemble, trouble-shoot and re-pair mechanical or electrical equipment.
•Ability to provide an industry seminar on segment topics.