You will establish a vision and plan to guide your long-term approach to pipeline generation. You will consistently deliver license, support, and service revenue targets – dedication to the number and to deadlines.
In addition, you will:
- Land, adopt, expand, and deepen sales opportunities.
- Explore the full spectrum of relationships and business possibilities across the client’s entire org chart.
- Become known as a thought-leader in machine learning and predictive analytics.
- Expand relationships and orchestrate complex deals across more diverse business stake-holders.
- Holistically embrace, access, and utilize the channel to identify and open new, unchartered opportunities.
- Work as a team for the most efficient use and deployment of resources. Provide timely and insightful input back to other corporate functions.
- You will have 5-10+ years of direct sales experience selling enterprise software to to large enterprises (required).
- You have previous experience utilizing partners, channels and alliances to sell more successfully and overachieve your quota.
- You have sold a similar complex solution software and have experience in any of the following: IT systems, enterprise or infrastructure management, application development and management, security, business applications and/or analytics.
- You have a measurable track record in new business development and over achieving sales targets
- Experience in selling complex enterprise software solutions and ability to adapt in fast-growing and changing environments
- Experience in successfully selling during market creation phase
- Proven track record of successfully closing six and seven figure software licensing deals with prospects and customers in the defined territory.
- Experience in the “C” suite, strong executive presence and polish, and excellent listening skills.
- Experience with target account selling, solution selling, and/or consultative sales techniques; knowledge of MEDDIC and Challenger methodologies is a plus.
- Bachelor's degree; MBA a plus or equivalent experience