We are a pharmacy and physician dispensing services with team members throughout the United States. We provide physicians with the ability to gain substantial ancillary revenue with services that allow their patients fast and convenient access to medications directly from the physician office or by delivery. Our services directly impact patient convenience, care, and well-being through their personal physician. The Company is experiencing rapid growth as it expands its product offerings and customer base throughout the United States.
We are looking for motivated "Hunters" and "Closers" with proven track records in DME, biotech, pharmaceuticals and/or orthopedic sales to join our growing sales team. The ideal person will have a clinical background and experience in outside sales. This position in home-based and you will be required to travel in your defined western territory (AZ, NV, NM, CO, ID, OR, MT, SD, ND, NE, KS, OK, TX). You will report directly to the VP of Sales who will serve as your mentor and coach. You will receive the best training and guidance from our support team and leadership of the company. This is a salaried position with a quarterly commission plan.
- Serve as the manager of regionally based independent sales reps and distributors, who represent the company's programs to a variety of physician specialties with a focus on orthopedics, pain management, urgent care, dermatology, and other medical specialties
- Recruit, Manage, train, evaluate and coach your independent reps, and support their efforts to close and implement new practices
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with customers and key decision makers within the practices
- Meet and exceed quarterly and annual sales goals
- Understand and execute current marketing strategies and initiatives
- Manage your team's territory budget and ensure timely expense management
- Ensure all pricing and contracts are in line with company policies – exception pricing must be run through the company's "deal desk"
- Ensure your team maintains accurate customer profiles, provides new customer data/sales data into the company database, and develops strategies for increasing opportunities
- Maintain a high level of communication with the corporate sales team and Account Management while regularly attending company meetings, technical data presentations and briefings in person or remotely
- 3-5 years Sales Management with proven leadership, organizational, and consultative skills
- Prior sales experience in pharmaceutical, orthopedic, DME, or biotech
- You must have prior relationships in orthopedic, pain management, physical medicine, rehabilitation, neurology, and/or Urgent Care offices
- A documented track record of successful sales management and top performance in previous accounts
- Experience with CRM applications is a plus
- Strong social and relationship skills
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Pharmacy, Nursing or related field is preferred
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record required
- Ability to travel up to 75%