Are you a Sales guru and love helping businesses in Latin America grow? Do you want to help bring Splunk to the next level in our mission? Then we have your dream job! We are experiencing explosive growth and looking for a Rock Star Regional Sales Manager for LatAm (except Mexico & Brazil) us in our next phase. You have a measurable track record in building, managing, and delivering high performing sales results to Fortunate 50 and well know companies in the Latin America regions. You will play a key role driving a significant share of revenue for Splunk. This is an individual contributor role.
You will Consistently deliver aggressive license, support and service revenue targets – dedication to the number and to deadlines. You will drive and run "Named Account" penetration, account planning and opportunity management. You will use your magnificent sales skills to negotiate favorable pricing and business terms with large commercial enterprises by selling value and "return on investment". In addition you will work with partners for maximum effectiveness and use sales engineering and in-house as well as partner services resources.
- You are fluent (and in a business setting) in Spanish & English. Fluent in Portuguese is plus
- You understand how to use both international and domestic colleagues to expand deal size and value to the customer
- You are a good corporate citizen – two-way flow of meaningful and timely information; work as a team for the most efficient use and deployment of resources and you provide timely and insightful input back to other corporate functions, particularly product management and marketing
- You have at least 10-15years of direct Enterprise Software selling experience to large enterprises companies in Latin and South American regions (complex enterprise software and in same industry as Splunk is a requirement)
- You are an over achiever and have a reputation for over achieving quota while putting the customer first (consistently in the top % of your sales peers and have the references to prove it)
- 60 to 75% travel time required
- Experience as a direct sales rep selling through the channel/partners and you know how to appropriately utilize them
- Hunter mentality and creative in building and creating your own leads and pipeline within existing customers
- Ability to grow and scale upward with the company; first line management experience a plus
- Very comfortable in the “C” suite with a knack and skill for closing six and seven figure software licensing deals
- Strong executive presence and polish
- Forecasting commitments and accuracy
- Exceptional management, interpersonal, written and presentation skills
- Thrives in a dynamic, fast-growing, rapidly changing environment
- Able to work independently and remotely from other members of your team and corporate
- Current and relevant software industry experience in any of the following: IT systems, enterprise or infrastructure management, application development and management, security, and/or analytics.
- Use CRM systems (Sales Force) extensively
- Track record of success and knowledge with prospects and customers in the defined territory
- You are located in Dallas or Miami City area (we are only considering local people and not able to offer relocation)
- Bachelors degree a plus