ITW Pro Brands, a global leader in manufacturing and marketing diverse lines of industrial MRO specialty chemicals and professional cleaning products for the industrial and institutional hygiene markets has an immediate opening for an experienced, successful sales professional.
As a member of our sales team, you will concentrate your efforts calling on industrial manufacturing facilities, food processing plants, and other related end-users that utilize MRO specialty products in their processing and maintenance facilities and pull through profitable business with our distribution network. Our top performers are focused on understanding the end users’ production processes, and knowledgeable when providing solutions to optimize their operations. The qualified individual should be based in the Seattle area to effectively cover the territory in Washington, Oregon, Utah, and Idaho.
- Grow the business with focused efforts with strategic and major end-user customers (new and existing)
- Network diligently, effective account management and creating and nurturing business relationships with key distribution
- Develop, prospect, qualify and close leads in the territory to achieve long term sustainable growth
- Prepare and provide a monthly territory report and an annual business plan relating to target account status, sales volumes, scheduling and key issues
- Identify market needs, trends, and opportunities to support new product development initiatives
- Must be willing and able to travel 50%
Qualifications and competencies:
- College degree preferred or equitable professional experience
- Must have a minimum 5 years of industrial end user sales experience
- Ability to optimize sales through industrial distributors and end-user relationships
- Consultative sales approach
- Proven experience in value selling, 80/20 business principle implementation, and customer back innovation processes
- Ability and willingness to effectively utilize CRM system to meet the required deliverables
- Fluent in the use of Microsoft Office programs
- Ability to use competitive data for lead generation
- Ambitious, highly motivated
- Driven with a competitive spirit
- Strong persuasive, negotiating skills with challenging audiences
- Commitment and willingness to strive toward achieving business objectives
Benefits & Compensation –Competitive base compensation and performance/goal-based incentive program, including company car, comprehensive health and welfare benefits, travel expense reimbursement, extensive training, and a great team of talented people.