Position at Residential & Renovation
ITW Residential & Renovation division is seeking a Regional Sales Manager to join our sales leadership team. The Regional Sales Manager plans, administers, guides and organizes the activities of a regional retail sales force to meet/exceed profitable sales and earnings objectives. This includes developing and implementing specific regional strategic plans to support annual and long-range plan objectives while providing leadership across 6 direct reports and throughout the organization by collaboration, credibility, and accountability. This position reports to the National Sales Manager.
This role may be based in the Northeast or Midwest regions of the United States.
ITW Residential & Renovation offers a broad range of professional grade anchoring tools and fasteners for numerous construction applications. Our products include wood to wood fastening systems (Paslode), structural wood fasteners (GRK Fasteners™), concrete anchoring systems (Tapcon®, Red Head®, Ramset®), underlayment screws (Rock-On®, Backer-On®), self-drilling screws (Teks®) and drywall anchoring systems (E-Z Ancor®). ITW Residential & Renovation excels in meeting the growing demands from Pro end-users for high-quality home improvement and construction fastening products. Our products are trusted by industry professionals and each brand is the market leader in its respective category in terms of quality, performance and ease of use.
ITW offers its employees a path for advancement, a competitive salary, and a comprehensive benefits package designed to help employees care for themselves, their families, and their futures.
- Achieve/exceed annual revenue/margin plans while measuring/monitoring effectiveness of all sales programs and driving accountability to build the ITW brand at the Home Centers
- Lead on-going market analysis by obtaining intelligence through multiple sources such as sales team, customers, and distribution to develop and implements regional strategies
- Develop communication and territory management skills throughout regional sales team
- Identify, lead and develop talent to maximize individual, team and organizational effectiveness including assessing team member skill level and routinely provide timely and appropriate feedback to strengthen performance including use of the PMP process (development plans, annual objective setting, and performance evaluations)
- Build credibility within ITW as well as with outside stakeholders to lead the regional selling team
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelordegreerequired; MBA preferred
- 5+ years of retail territory sales experience
- 2+ years leading/training sales representatives
- Proven ability to influence customers
- Ability to analyze sales data and determine appropriate actions to improve account position
- Must be able to manage multiple priorities with highly effective follow through skills
- Strong communication skills; both written and verbal
- Strong presentation skills; small informal groups as well as large groups
- Must be able to lift 25 pounds
- Must be able to drive a motor vehicle and maintain a clean driving record
- Ability to travel up to 50%