Los Angeles, CA
5 - 7 years
Posted 29 days ago
With an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau, our client is a privately owned and operated manufacturer and supplier of safety and industrial supplies. Serving the Construction, Maintenance, Agricultural, Food, Public Service, Medical, and Hazardous Material markets, they offer thousands of products that help keep workers safe and productive. Their products are selected to meet the strictest quality standards; in addition to their exclusive line, they also offer products from leading manufacturers such as 3M, Johnson & Johnson, Shop Vac, Master Lock, Miller and DeWALT- to name a few. They take pride in their ability to offer leading solutions with unmatched technical support, customer service, and speedy delivery.
Regional Sales Manager
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Develop an action plan to execute the accounts sales strategy for MRO/industrial consumables and safety.
· Create new sales opportunities and secure new customers for products and services spanning across MRO and Safety businesses.
· Drive customer strategy development and complex sales negotiation, conduct sales presentations, and help close deals.
· Assist with customer pricing strategies.
· Achieve budgeted targets for new customer growth.
· Coach, mentor, and develop Sales Account Managers.
· Drive activities in a manner that increases product presence and revenue generation.
· Aggressively pursues sales opportunities of large companies and manages sales pipeline of team.
· Proactively leads strategic account planning process that develops performance objectives, financial targets and critical milestones.
· Identifies and develops key accounts and strategic opportunities.
· Travel required