What is Nasuni?
Nasuni (NAS Unified) is the new way for enterprises to store, backup, and share files. We built the world’s first cloud native global file system (UniFS). UniFS running in the cloud allows our customers to scale without the limits of legacy device-based file systems from companies like Dell-EMC and NetApp. Our file platform enhances cross-site collaboration and accelerates business growth while saving customers 60% compared to the cost of separate on-premises NAS, backup, archive, replication, and DR infrastructure.
This is an individual contributor role and a pure hunter territory that requires extensive experienceselling storage and/or data management software/solutions and working with both IT and lines of business to solve their unique challenges. This position is 100% remote and anticipated travel is around 50% within the territory. Candidates can be located anywhere in Los Angeles or the Bay area. The ideal candidate will have worked in a start-up environment before.
As the Regional Sales Manager, you will...
- Meet and exceed assigned quota for the designated territory
- Prospect and close target accounts against competition by leveraging channel partners, inside sales, and individual initiatives
- Establish and nurture relationships with all levels of channel partners and customers organizations as appropriate, departmental through line of business and CxO
- Assimilate specific vertical market background, requirements, and infrastructure attributes, and apply this knowledge to sell Nasuni’s solution
- Drive account strategies and coordinate team-selling efforts with partners to close business on a quarterly and annual basis
- Manage multiple partners, customers, and opportunities
- Maintain accurate forecasting and clear management communication
- Drive referenceable customer satisfaction in all assigned accounts
Required skills + experience we look for are…
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
- 8+ years of experience selling storage and/or data management software/solutions
- Experience driving partner recruitment, enablement, and go-to-market strategies and programs
- Prior success in small company environment where you demonstrated an entrepreneurial spirit and the ability to manage multiple tasks with shifting priorities in a fast-paced and high-performance culture
Why work at Nasuni?
As part of our commitment to your well-being, we are pleased to offer comprehensive benefits packages to employees across the world. Benefits packages vary by geography, but generally include:
- Take-What-You-Need paid time off
- Incentive stock options
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans
- Life and disability insurance
- Retirement plan
- Generous employee referral bonuses
To all recruitment agencies: Nasuni does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our job boards, Nasuni employees or any other company location. Nasuni is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.