Under your leadership, unique blend of sales and technical skills and passion for new sales, market share and profitability, as Regional Sales Manager, you will help customers realize their landscape dreams.
- Create strategic and tactical sales and leadership plans and programs to develop new business, new relationships with key decision makers, and new markets to meet or exceed established goals and KPI's.
- Be a high-performance sales "hunter" developing new business, relationships and markets and negotiating profitable contracts.
- Share your passion by leading and mentoring a high performing, results oriented team focused on new sales, growth, revenue, profitability and best practices and work with each person to maximize their contribution, achieve excellence in sales and contribute to continuous improvement.
- Research, understand and stay ahead of the market, customers, industry, and competitors with early identification and recommended sales strategies incorporating customer needs, trends, opportunities and business acumen.
- Collaborate with top management and internal departments lending your expertise on sales, customer needs, trends, competitors, sales data, business opportunities, pricing and content for proposals, presentations and bids as well as successful transition to operations.
- Manage all financial aspects including forecasting, budgets and expenses.
- Effective use of technology and CRM to track and provide timely and accurate reports and results with suggested corrective actions when required.
- Participate in external sales and marketing activities to create demand, increase brand awareness and generate qualified leads for sales opportunities including trade shows and events.
- Demonstrate, communicate and promote customer service, best practices, accountability, integrity, ethics, performance, growth, profitability, corporate goals, culture and the value of a workforce.
- Minimum of 5 years' successful sales and sales management experience with measurable, aggressive results in landscape maintenance. A four-yeardegree in related field is preferred.
- A proven successful track record of creating demand, increasing sales and profitability using best practices and latest technology.
- Independent yet collaborative, business acumen, self-starter, decisive, creative, organized, ethical, detail oriented, and focused on achieving results.