Regional Sales Manager
5 - 7 years experience •
Regional Sales Manager/USA(In-Market Field Sales)
Our client?s Sales team is responsible for reaching out to the insurance carrier and brokerage community to demonstrate the power and flexibility of the company?s platform. Their SaaS Platform helps connect carriers and brokers to manage their groups and employees with benefits administration, HRIS, compliance, and other HR related services.
* Sell into group insurance brokers and carriers in a strategic market. We have needs in NY/NJ, FL, TX, and IL)
* Manage and cultivate sales leads obtained from various marketing efforts, including using your own network of brokers, carriers, GA?s, etc.
* Drive full sales cycle by qualifying and accurately forecasting new business opportunities in Salesforce
* Build a revenue pipeline through personal activity of emails, phone calls, and demo?s
* Become a subject matter expert in uncovering challenges that face our customers in the online benefits administration ecosystem.
* Provide sales demonstrations on all features of the company?s platform including configuration of group insurance benefits and management of company and employee information (HRIS, ACA, payroll, TPAs, worksite benefits, etc.)
* Communicate all potential client requests to engineering to ensure the company continues to evolve to meet the needs of our market.
* Close business and drive revenue by navigating the buying process, engaging internal and external stakeholders, and ultimately secure a signed agreement
* Strong phone and interpersonal skills, both written and oral.
* Comfortable managing large numbers of complex deals * highly organized.
* 6+ years of Insurance/HR/Benefits experience is highly desirable . Knowledge of the Broker and/or Carrier ecosystem is a must.
* Passion for the technology side of the insurance and HR world.