In this role, you have the opportunity to
Lead sales performance and sales growth over multiple territories, within a sales division, in support of overall company objectives. This includes the setting of success criteria, providing leadership for achievement of goals, forecasting, analyzing and reporting on sales, implementing policies, and maintaining budget.
You are responsible for
- Developing annual sales plans, strategies, and tactics for the region to enhance Philips IGT-D competitive position and meet customer needs
- Coordinating with various business leaders to develop sales plans that are valid, effective and realistic objectives that are tied to the overall business objectives and goals. Evaluating market/customer trends and adjusting plans accordingly
- Executing the sales plan to meet the objectives of the company’s business plan and strategy, including budgeted revenue and average selling prices
- Recruiting, directing, and developing the field sales team to drive individual and group performance
- Managing his/her time in the field with individual sales employees as well as focusing time on the strategic sales challenges and opportunities.
- Consistently working to improve personal knowledge and sales management skills to add greater value to current and potential customers and to Philips IGT
- Facilitating a culture of collaboration and excellence among the Philips Team in his/her region, as well throughout the organization
You are a part of
Philips’ Image Guided Therapy Devices (IGT-D), an outstanding team of dedicated specialists and leaders in the Medical Device industry. You will be a highly influential sales leader with high visibility across the ever-expanding sales organization. A successful contributor will be able to provide insight about every facet of our high-quality, safe and effective, regulatory compliant products and services.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Sales or related field
- 7+ years’ sales experience, with at least 5 within the medical industry. 2+ years’ previous supervisory or project leadership experience is also recommended.
- Demonstrated track record of sales growth and new business development.
- Strategic thinker who believes in taking a logical and comprehensive approach to the sales process with the ability to work with complex issues and build long-term strategies; has great presence and uses language effectively to persuade others and build commitment for ideas and initiatives
- Comfortable in constantly evolving environments, and can look at issues from a fresh viewpoint and quickly adapt to changes
- Provides frank, direct, and timely feedback to others and is results-oriented
- Is motivated by achieving outstanding results and leading others. Excellent aptitude for holding self and others accountable to a high standard of performance.
- Must reside within the territory, with willingness to travel approximately 50%