Regional Sales Manager
Manufacturing / Diversified
We have been retained by a major manufacturer specializing in the design of heaters and tanks for a wide variety of industries .
We are looking for the best and brightest for this Regional Sales Manager positions in the Southwest. You will love the location, the people, the company, the work, cost of living, the compensation and quality of life.
Is this you???
Regional Sales Manager (Southern Territory)
Reports to: IndustrialSales Manager
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Identifies and assesses sales opportunities with specific accounts and territories.
- Prospects for and develops new accounts.
- Establishes and maintains long-term business relationships with customers, including participating in customer entertainment events as appropriate.
- Conduct meetings with the customers’ decision makers,
- Manages the sales relationship through all levels of customers’ organizations.
- Recommends solutions based upon customer requirements.
- Prepare and deliver equipment quotations/proposals to meet customer specifications,
- Conducts price negotiation.
- Achieves incremental sales growth.
- Maintains ACT software for all activities.
- Facilitates resolution for billing and Account Receivable issues.
- Provides all aspects of account maintenance.
- Provides customers with product information.
- Provides quotations to customers with product availability, pricing, and order status.
- Manages expense budget.
- Completes all requiredreports, forecasts, and other information that may be requested in a timely manner.
- Provides complete information to facilitate order fulfillment.
- Complies with all customer safety policies.
- Assist and direct outside independent sales representative network within the territory.
- Prepare and deliver sales presentations to external and internal customers.
- Attend trade shows as required by the Company.
- Company car furnished with weekly travelrequired.
- Chemical, Electrical or Mechanical EngineeringBachelor’s degreepreferred, related Associatedegree and/or experience is acceptable.
- Understanding of heat transfer is highly desirable.
- Computer knowledge of Microsoft suite of products such as, Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook required.
- Three years experience in sales of capital equipment and services is required.
- The ideal candidate would be technically savvy and commercially inclined.
- Strong interpersonal skills and communication skills required.
- Ability to effectively speak publicly and to make presentations to groups as required.
Contact me via email if interested with resume and salary requirements to: code MCMHEATREGSALESSOUTH OR if you know a candidate that might be qualified for this role and your refer them we will pay a $500.00 "referral bonus" if your candidate is hired.
Authorized US only