General Summary: The Sales Manager will be responsible for developing new aircraft sales, business development and territory analysis in the US North East Region reporting directly to the Director of Sales, USA and Canada. Duties and Responsibilities:
- Works directly with the US Sales Director to achieve outlined sales goals.
- Assists in the planning, organization and execution of marketing of B2C and B2B sales/promotional activities in the region.
- Develops sales funnel making sales calls and visits to prospective customers.
- Hosts prospective customers during factory visits, tours and aircraft demonstrations.
- Presents company, product and market info to prospective buyers.
- Researches effective salescampaigns and makes strategic recommendations.
***Honda Aircraft Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer***
Education, Work Experience, Certification and/or Licensure:
- Bachelor’s degree from a four year college or university.
- 5+ years minimum within an aviationsales related field.
- Previous directly related experience working within a sales team.
- Previous project management experience is a plus.
- Previous event coordination/event planning experience is a plus.
- Proven history of aviationsales success.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Proficiency in use of CRM software (i.e. – Salesforce.com, MS Dynamics, etc.).
- Proficiency in MS Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to work well and interact with executive-level customers and high net-worth individuals.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, trade magazines, business journals, technical papers and regulatory documentation.
- Ability to work in a team atmosphere and individually with little to no direct supervision.
- Ability to communicate effectively and develop strong relationships at all levels internally and externally with clientele, dealers, and industry partners.