As a Regional Sales Manager, you will:
- Plan, organize, and implement sales programs for a geographic territory and be responsible for achieving sales goals for the region.
- Work closely with executive directors to recruit, hire, develop, and motivate account executives (AE’s) in the region.
- Monitor sales results and initiate performance improvement interventions when appropriate.
- Provide overall direction, oversight, and expertise in sales management in the region.
- Ensure compliance with all regulatory agencies governing sales referrals and other sales-related activities.
- Establish clear direction by effectively communicating the organization’s sales goals, priorities, and professional sales standards to AE’s.
- Acquire and apply up-to-date information about the home care industry, the company’s services, competitive advantages, and opportunities by market.
- Maintain specific knowledge of all A, B and C accounts within their regions.
- Attract and select high performing AE’s by using recruiting and selection best practices.
- Effectively coach AEs on how to identify key referral sources, develop new business, and manage accounts with the focus of coaching the AEs in growing their markets. Ensure AEs are capable of educating all stakeholders about the benefits of home care services. Effectively work with AEs on pre-call strategizing and post-call debriefing - identifying what worked well and what didn’t.
- Maintain a disciplined and systematic approach to sales management duties - regularly scheduled calls, meetings, ride along, etc.
- Work collaboratively with operations to enhance the AccentCare brand in the community, identify sales opportunities, establish relationships with referral sources, and ensure operations and sales growth strategies are aligned.
- Effectively analyze and monitor key sales indicators and put appropriate interventions in place to drive optimal regional sales performance. Hold AEs accountable for achieving budgeted admits; monitor number of contacts, appointments scheduled, referrals made, and other sales activities of AEs.
Requirements of Qualified Candidates:
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, marketing, or related field preferred
- Knowledge and experience in the areas of home health care
- Minimum of five (5) years’ experience in a multi-site management role required
- Must be a licensed driver with an automobile that is insured and in accordance with state and/or organization requirements and in good working order