As Regional Sales Manager in our High-Tech organization, the you will be responsible for prospecting and closing new business within a designated geographical territory. You will act as a business leader, manage own book of business/territory, run business meetings remotely and in person when needed, and close complex deals.
Model N is undergoing significant growth. We are the leading provider of Revenue Management solutions for the Life Sciences and Technology industries. Model N helps customers maximize revenues, drive growth and reduce compliance risk by transforming the revenue life-cycle from inefficient disjointed operations into a strategic end-to-end process.
- Build, own, & execute sales strategy for assigned geography
- Act as a business leader, manage your own book of business/territory, run business meetings remotely and in person when needed, and close complex deals co-selling with alliance partner's sales teams.
- Drive joint field engagement (training, account planning, & sales calls) with the alliance partners' sales teams of alliance partners.
- Build, manage, drive pipeline and close business resulting from field alliance partnerships.
- Maximize effectiveness of alliance programs within assigned geography.
- Foster alignment between Model N’s sales management team and their counterparts at our partners.
- Effectively manage partner business reviews with partner executives.
- Bring transparency to joint business activity.
- Resolve field/customer conflict.
- Ensure all partner resources are fully leveraged.
- Demonstrate product and industry knowledge and understanding of Model N’s unique Value Proposition.
- Leverage various resources within Model N (Solutions Consultants, Partners, Support, Professional Services) in every phase of the sales cycle to drive discovery and deliver compelling business value propositions.
- Maintain contacts and accurate Account/Opportunity data in Salesforce for assigned territory.
- Achieve/exceed an annual sales quota for ARR.
- Achieve/exceed an annual and quarterly funnel targets.
- Minimum of 5+ years overachieving quota in enterprise software / SaaS
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Successful track record selling complex solution suite such as ERP or Quote to Cash desired
- Experience selling into the life sciences/Medical Technology industry is a plus
- Pure hunter experience selling to new logos of companies with revenue $1B+
- Effective prospecting skills getting into new logos
- Challenger sales experience leveraging provocative method to inspire customer to change and be a trusted advisor throughout the solution sales process