Regional Sales Manager, Healthcare (Dallas, TX)
We are seeking a proven software sales executive to sell our state-of-the-art Talent Management Software Suite to the Healthcare industry in several US regions. The ideal candidate will have a proven ability to successfully sell software solutions to senior-level executives of Healthcare organizations.
You will work remotely and sell into a regional marketplace. Your initial training will take place in Santa Monica, CA. Compensation is competitive and commission is generous
In this role you will...
- Secure new business leads by cold calling and managing sales resources to drive leadgeneration
- Manage your assigned marketplace
- Build consensus
- Develop, negotiate and close long-term agreement with accounts in your assignedmarketplace
- Attain or exceed sales quota by identifying customers’ business challenges and aligning Cornerstone products/services to create world-class solutions that delivers significant value
- Conduct virtual and live presentations around our solutions
- Coordinate with Marketing to create a marketing strategy and materials specific tohealthcare
- .. and being the rockstar you are, will be willing to take on additional responsibilities as needed
You’ve got what it takes if you...
- Are a hunter! You will be going after new logo business
- Have a minimum of 5 years enterprise software sales experience, successfully selling highlevel corporate software/technology solutions at the executive level
- Have 2+ years of highly successful sales experience in Talent Management and HR software applications in the Healthcare space
- Are among the top 10% in your field: exceptional sales performance history that can be confirmed through references and documentation
- Have experience with CRM tools like SalesForce.com and Microsoft Office
- Have a track record of exceeding company sales quotas
- Are aggressive, hard-working, persuasive, persistent, self-motivated, and productive
- Have strong multitasking and time management skills
- Have excellent communication and analytical skills
- Are able to successfully work from a home office environment and travel at least 30%
- Have had consistent job tenure and work history
Extra dose of awesome if you...
- Have experience selling a Software as a Service (SaaS) application
- Have solution sales or consulting experience