Regional Sales Manager - Gas Compression
Less than 5 years experience •
The Regional Sales Manager is a key member of the organization responsible for sales growth in an assign territory. This individual contributor role requires a hunter mentality that will impact the company?s growth, thereby resulting in the ability gain financially. The position reports to the VP, Sales and Marketing with the primary territory of Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, and North Florida. This is remote position working from home within the region, preferably anywhere in the Louisiana area.
The selected candidate will be offered a highly competitive compensation package to include a strong base salary, commission, car allowance, and a robust benefits package. For immediate consideration email resume in MS Word directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Develop region to increase market penetration of compressor products and meet annual sales goals.
- Establish and develop customer relationships to grow the sales pipeline and convert opportunities to orders.
- Identify customer needs and demonstrate the value of products.
- Work with customers to collect the technical inputs necessary for quotations, performance simulations, application engineering, and manufacturing.
- Prepare commercial documents including quotations, terms and conditions, and sales contracts
- Oversee product installation, assist Engineering with field issues, and train customers on the products.
- Gather market intelligence and monitor trends, and communicate this information within the company.
- Bookings and Sales Forecasting for assigned territory.
- Minimum 3 years relevant sales experience, preferably working with gas compression in the Oil & Gas industry.
- Proven track record for developing and managing sales opportunities, negotiating, and closing deals.
- Progressive responsibility with sales and planning activities.
- Established end-user contacts operating gas compression in the upstream, midstream, and pipeline segments.
- Self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit and strong analytical and creative problem solving skills.
- Must have excellent oral and written communications skills, be well organized and accurate, and have the ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Strong customer service skills and the ability to interact professionally with peers, leadership, and customers
- Clean driving record.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Business is desired.
- Location: This is remote position working from home within the region, preferably anywhere in the Louisiana area.