LOCALiQ is the marketing solution from the USA TODAY NETWORK providing businesses the smarter way to reach local customers. As local marketing becomes more complex, LOCALiQ empowers local businesses with unique insights from 125 million consumers in our network of sites, apps and experiences and learnings from millions of local leads delivered each year. We couple that with end to end service from our experts using local marketing best practices proven across the country. LOCALiQ simplifies local marketing and provides our clients the confidence of growing.
Our core values: Community, Progress through Passion, Action with Purpose and Belief in People. If you share these values, come join our family!
The Regional Sales Manager role requires someone who can prove that they have a strategic mindset and a tactical approach. In this role, you'll be on the front lines leading and developing a sales team dedicated to providing comprehensive media solutions to businesses. You will identify and understand market potential, develop and execute sales strategies across multiple platforms, including digital, mobile, targeted niche publications and the core newspaper. You will motivate others internally and externally about our continuing evolution as a multi-media communications company.
Our broad set of solutions are something you can be passionate about, including:
- Build Their Presence: Website, SEO, Local Listings, Reputation & Social Media
- Drive Awareness & Leads: Search Engine Marketing, Social, Display, Video, and Mobile Advertising
- Grow Audience and Connect: Brand Content Solutions, Social Media Marketing
- Manage Leads and Customers: Lead Alert, Engagement and Tracking Tools
- Know What Works: Reporting, Mobile Tools, Insight Solutions
- Emerging technology such as Virtual and Augmented Reality
Are you an assertive sales leader who thrives on motivating and leading their teams out in the field to exceed their own expectations? We are dedicated to helping our clients grow based on their unique needs. When they win, we win!
What you need to do to be successful in this role
- Coach and lead your team to consistently meet and exceed revenue goals
- People development, promotion and recruitment are critical to the role
- Work with your team to increase customer base and revenue by targeting, acquiring, and retaining clients
- Represent and champion our brand through networking and community involvement
- Ensure sales process and use of CRM (Salesforce.com)
- Encourage team to focus on building long-term consultative business relationships which lead to profitable growth over near-term gain
- Build a clear go to market strategy and work with your team members to develop and strategically execute on their individual plans, identifying and prioritizing target verticals and accounts
- Embed coaching & feedback into everyday conversations with Sales Executives to further improve their skills and performance
- Conduct weekly sales meetings, highlighting training topics, recognitions, accomplishments and opportunities for best practice sharing
- Recommend other, appropriate formal or informal training for continuous learning and development
What you bring to the table:
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, advertising OR equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum 3-5 years proven record of leading sales teams to success in a goal-oriented organization
- Exceptional coaching skills
- A passion for the Digital and Social Media with the desire to learn more and ability to grasp new concepts quickly
- Prior experience with digital advertising/marketing is highly desirable
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with an ability to sell concepts
- Exceptional negotiation skills and ability to influence others
- Excellent organizational skills and analytical skills, including proficient PC skills in Microsoft Office and a CRM
- This role requires a valid driver license, reliable transportation, and the minimum liability insurance required by law
We offer an energized, passionate team within a fun & flexible workplace.
We offer competitive compensation with uncapped incentives and world class benefits, including comprehensive Health, Dental and Vision coverage, matching 401(K), Paid Time Off and more. This is an opportunity to work alongside digital leaders and visionaries.