Taboola, the world’s largest content recommendation platform, is hiring a Regional Sales Manager, Enterprise Performance Media to own a geographic region and lead a team responsible for generating revenue from enterprise level agencies and brands.
In this job you will:
- Plan, direct and coordinate sales activities, including management of sales pipeline
- Participate in all phases of the sales lifecycle, including: identifying and developing leads; meeting with clients; developing value propositions; financial deal structuring, and; contract negotiation and closing
- Oversee and be accountable for win/loss reviews on new accounts
- Oversee portfolio of strategic accounts and monitor changes in key metrics, analyze performance trends and deliver on-going reviews of these items to clients
- Develop and implement quarterly sales plans and activities for your region and team
- Manage a team, conduct performance reviews for direct reports, and establish expectations and goals for team on performance marketing thought leadership
- Independently build a large pipeline of leads to drive RFPs and IOs
- Manage a robust pipeline and accurately forecast new business closure rate and revenue booked.
- Interact with the Account Management team to effectively manage client expectations, ensure successful campaign delivery, and help set the expectation for future potential growth
- 8+ years experience selling digital media with a focus on performance media to advertisers and agencies
- Minimum 3 years managing a team of sellers
- Demonstrated experience consistently meeting or exceeding target goals, hunting for deals, navigating organizational hierarchies and engaging VP and C-level executives to close business
- Experience in a lead generating, preferably at a digital media company
- Strong analytical skills to collect business intelligence by conversing with clients and monitoring/identifying trends in data and in generated reports to drive ROI for advertisers.