Regional Sales Manager - Enterprise - (Chicago, IL)
We are seeking a proven software sales executive to sell our state-of-the-art Talent Management Software Suite to prospects with more than 5,000 employees. The ideal candidate will have a proven ability to successfully sell enterprise software solutions to senior-level executives of Global 1000 corporations.
Responsibilities include securing new business leads through a variety of channels, conducting virtualand live presentations around our solutions and capabilities, building consensus, and negotiating and closing long-term agreements with enterprise accounts.
Your initial training will take place in Santa Monica, CA.
In this role you will...
- Be a Hunter: You are going after new logo business
- Secure new business leads by cold calling
- Manage your assigned marketplace
- Build consensus
- Develop, negotiate and close long-term agreement with accounts in your assigned marketplace
- Attain or exceed sales quota by identifying customers’ business challenges and aligning Cornerstone products/services to create world-class solutions that delivers significant value
- Conduct virtual and live presentations around our solutions
- .. and being the rockstar you are, will be willing to take on additional responsibilities as needed
You’ve got what it takes if you...
- Have a minimum of 10 years enterprise software sales experience, successfully selling highlevel corporate software/technology solutions at the executive level
- Are in the top 10% in your field; exceptional sales performance history that can be confirmed through references and documentation
- Are comfortable demonstrating software and speaking to technical and non-technical executives alike
- Have experience with CRM tools like SalesForce.com and Microsoft Office
- Have a track record of exceeding company sales quotas
- Are aggressive, hard-working, persuasive, persistent, self-motivated, and productive
- Have multitasking and strong time management skills
- Have excellent communication skills and analytical skills
- Are able to successfully work from a home office environment and travel at least 30%
- Have consistent job tenure and work history
Extra dose of awesome if you...
- 5+ years of highly successful sales experience in Talent Management and HR software applications to Global 1000 corporations is a plus
- Have experience selling a Software as a Service (SaaS) application
- Have solution sales or consulting experience